Monday, December 8, 2008

Guy Smiley







I thought I would tell you about Henry's personality which is more apparent day by day. He is quite the happy baby, even though he was diagnosed with reflux and a possible milk allergy that caused a lot of pain. He gives lots of smiles after feeding and coos and talks to anyone who will listen. It is quite fun to have a conversation with him when he seems to answer my questions!
And he is surprisingly easy going. He is patient during diaper changes and doesn't mind a lukewarm bottle. I hope that trait is a foreshadowing of things to come! And thankfully, he isn't bothered by noise when he sleeps, including his barking dog.

Henry is settling into a routine and started sleeping through the night at seven weeks. He likes to wake around 5, but I can usually get him to sleep until 6 when I am more ready for my day to start. And when we leave for an errand, the car does a great job of soothing him to sleep.

Henry has been a true blessing and we are cherishing each day with him!